Managed IT Services
Our Managed IT Service Desk packages start from £37.50 per user – with a 10% discount for over 5 user-packages.
Our managed service desk provides a friendly extension of your internal team and primary contact of all IT users within your organisation. Our team of experts will respond to incidents on a defined SLA and fullfill support incidents as quickly as possible.
By employing the Think Connect Managed IT service desk, we become your strategic IT partner and an expert extension of your internal team. Providing a bespoke service tailored to your exacting needs we act as the primary point of contact for the entire IT function with your organisation.
In today’s challenging and technically demanding environment having an effective IT support process is critical to most small to medium businesses success.
We know that managing and maintaining IT can be distracting, confusing and costly for many organisations. With evolving technologies and threats, you need to ensure that your IT platforms are proactively managed and are backed by an effective IT strategy. These are all challenges we can help you overcome.
Every business is unique and so are their requirements, which is why we believe flexibility and agility are important values. We also understand things change and we can adapt to your new needs, whether new devices, personnel or as your IT infrastructure evolves. The Think Connect Service Desk provides a fully managed IT solution either virtually by remote support or onsite as required. Using industry leading best practices we deliver consistent service levels resolving support incidents in the shortest possible timeframe and reducing the impact on the business operation.
- Wide range of business technology supported
- Remote and Onsite Support
- 24 / 7 Infrastructure Monitoring and Reactive Management
- Automated Updates and Patch Management
- Optional Managed Security and Backups
- 3rd Party Supplier Management
- Asset and Licensing Management
- Dedicated Technical Account Manager and Monthly Reporting
- Strategy and Service Review
Service Level Agreement
|Contact Type||Standard SLA Resolution|
|Contacting the service desk (email)||15 minutes|
|Contacting the service desk (call)||Calls answered within 30 seconds|
|Priority 1 Incidents||4 hours|
|Priority 2 Incidents||24 hours|
|Priority 3 Incidents||48 hours|
- 08:00 – 18:00 Helpdesk Desk (Monday to Friday)
- Managed Inbound Support requests by Email and Telephone
- Create Support Incident and Triage
- Manage Incident through to Completion
- Manage Client and Internal Escalations according with SLA breach procedures
- Resolve incidents as quickly as possible
- Ticket Closure and Analysis after resolution
Optional Additional Services
- Out of Hours Support (Covering Weekends, Public Holidays or 24/7)
- Custom Enhanced SLAs and Response Times
- Managed Backup and Security
- IT Procurement
- IT Consultancy
- Permanent or Temporary Dedicated On Site Support